Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter

terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

acatianos na bolivia

Dear Billy,

There is something I have been trying to figure out for a number of years, which I haven’t been able to truly come to a conclusion on my own.

Wendelle Stevens published a book in 1987 entitled “Contact from Planet Acart”. This book supposedly involved a man (Artur Berlet) in Brazil in 1958 who was taken to this planet (Acart) for a number of days and then returned to earth. Some of the material in the book seems to coincide with information Ptaah relayed to you in Contact 35 during your great space voyage. Additionally, there was more information released about the extreme overpopulation on this planet in a conversation with Ptaah during contact 235. Also, in Guido’s Book “And Still They Fly” there is mention of Mr. Horst Fenner in Bolivia who encountered two of these visitors from the same region of space.

Some of the similarities I found in Wendelles book which also were mentioned in contact 35 were the following:

1. Collecting grains and vegetables while visiting earth.
2. Mention of overpopulation on their planet
3. They drug themselves during space flight
4. Mention of a space platform (station) during space flight
5. The spelling is very similar: Akart/Acart (possible translation inaccuracy)

In Mr. Fenner’s exchange with the visitors he spoke German to them (they used language translators) and also Mr. Berlet mentioned he spoke German to the beings from Acart. Also, Mr Fenner’s encounter took place in Bolivia and according to Mr. Berlet his initial encounter took place in Brazil, both South American Countries.

Since this book “Contact from Planet Acart” was released in 1987, I am sure the possibility exists that someone could have read the contact notes, and then fabricated this entire story. On the other hand after reading the book, it occurred to me some of things mentioned could be legitimate although possibly distorted due to translation inaccuracies. To the best of your knowledge do you know if the book is a somewhat accurate and a truthful story, or a complete hoax created to sell books? (I apologize if this question was a bit long)

Thank you again for your help.

Salome
Scott

The „Contact from Planet Acart“ case is nonsense.


Sonik_01

Hi Billy, I hope all is well with you and your health,

I would like to ask you a question regarding paranoid schizophrenia. This is an illness which I've been fighting for about 10 years now. I am in my late 20's. I developed this illness because of my involvement in the Christian faith in my late teens. It involved my fear of outside forces punishing me for "sins" I had committed. And since I had committed all these "sins" I had or have low self esteem. So I am always watchful for things in the outside world which would determine my fate, such as police watching me, or numbers I see or whatever. This backwards link to the outside world is causng me a lot of strife. I would really like to be a person that determines my own fate despite what I see in the outsde world. But it's this fear of the consequences of my actions that keeps me frozen in fear and I don't react to anything going on in my life. Like I said I would like to be a person that determines my own fate, but to get to that point in my development and overcome my fear? What is the departure point, or starting thought that I sould start out with if I were to overcome my fear? Thanks, and take care.

Sonik.

You should try to free yourself from the religious nonsense and delusion. This is really hard „work“! Note: There is no such thing as a „sin“.
The help of a non-religious psychiatrist may be helpful, but they are hard to find, depending on the country you live in.
Generally it can be said that people who were deeply religious in their actual life have great problems to free themselves from the bounds of religious thinking and feeling. Relapses are a frequent occurrence, unfortunately.


Darren

Hi Billy,

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial